Bob’s Red Mills Golden Flaxseeds are natural, raw and whole. Golden Flaxseeds are a source of fiber, lignans & omega-3 fats. You may eat the natural untreated seeds whole, ground into meal, or sprouted. Used in small amounts, they add a crunchy quality when making muffins, waffles, pancakes, granola, or cooked cereals. When ground, Flaxseed Meal can be added to breads, muffins, hot cooked cereals and smoothies; and is one of the most powerful natural cholesterol controllers. USDA organic and labeled gluten free.
- Case of four 24-ounce packages (96 total ounces)
- Made from pure organic golden flaxseeds
- An excellent source of protein, fiber, and minerals such as magnesium and copper
- Enjoy as a nutty snack or mixed into baked goods and cereal
- Packaged in Milwaukie, Oregon