Raw Apple Cauliflower Soup
The temperature has dropped and soup weather is here! I whipped up a quick, delicious Apple Cauliflower soup for you to put on your winter table.
Cauliflower and apples go together beautifully. This simple soup needs little more than salt and pepper, but don’t forget the marinated onions. They make the dish!
You can warm this in the dehydrator or gently on the stove. Just remember to remove from heat the second it starts to warm or you will not have raw soup!
- 1/2 large cauliflower
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 apples. peeled
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients except salt and pepper in high-speed blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, top with marinated onions and apple slices if desired.
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons nama shoyu
- 1 tablespoon agave or other liquid sweetener
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix together nama shoyu, agave and olive oil. Pour over sliced onions in glass container with cover.
- Marinate onions for 2-3 hours, redistributing marinade a couple of times during marination.
- Dehydrate for 6-8 hours at 115.