New here? Well, welcome! I am so glad you have found Rawmazing! I have created this page for you as a starting place. It is here to help you learn about our philosophy, our lifestyle, and how to navigate the site. I am tickled you are here and I can’t wait to join you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
What Rawmazing is All About
Seven years ago, I created Rawmazing to celebrate my love of raw food and share articles and recipes that related to raw food. Since then, I have expanded our reach and in addition to the raw recipes I love, I am including healthy, plant-based, whole food transitional recipes (part cooked, part raw) and cooked recipes. In addition, I am excited to bring you information and articles on living a plant-based lifestyle.
Rawmazing is all about a healthy whole food, plant based lifestyle. I believe this diet is the best for you, and for the planet. No matter where you are on your journey, you are welcome here. No judgement, just an extended hand to help you discover what works for you. Whether it is adding one plant-based meal a week or becoming a full-on vegan, I love you and am here to support you.
Getting Around the Site
- We have an amazing recipe index that is completely searchable under a whole bunch of different categories. It is one of the jewels of the website. There are over three hundred recipes and more are being added every week. Check out our recipe index now!
- Learn more about why you should choose plant-based, whole food.
- You can read more about me (Susan).
- We have a pretty cool store that we are adding to every day. Shop Now!
- Questions are good! We have answered some of the more frequently asked questions.
- All of the products you see pictured in the sidebar showing individual recipes are there for you to order. Just click on the image and you will be taken to a page that tells you more information about the product and has a button for you to click to order. Fun, huh?
Join Our Newsletter
We have a pretty cool newsletter that is going to be expanding soon with all kinds of extra information, offers, sales, and special goodies just for our subscribers. You also get a very cool pantry list when you subscribe. Look for clickable subscribe boxes on every recipe and on the home page.
Follows and Shares are the Lifeblood of the Site
There are share buttons on every recipe and article. Please feel free to use them to your heart’s content. If you want to republish a recipe or photo, we do have some rules which we ask you to abide by. Learn more about our rules regarding copyright.
I’d Love to Hear From You!
To follow Rawmazing and my life adventures, click on any of the follow buttons at the bottom of the posts or here:
And last but not least, I LOVE comments. It is my life blood. I love connecting with you, and commenting is a great way for you to let me know what you are thinking.
louise wrote on November 5, 2019
What an amazing resource you have created! Love the vegan cheese options! I am just getting started. Do you have a larder list of essential ingredients. I always get frustrated when I find a recipe I like, but I don’t items I need. Many thanks.
Peggy Pledger wrote on November 19, 2017
My Doctor put me on the plant base diet for my rheumatoid arthritis. I love vegetables so that’s good. I’m not much of a meat eater. I do like fish and salmon. I only eat it one sometimes two times a week. I just need to learn how to cook a plant base diet that will appeal to my husband to. He has cancer.