Cacao Ganache Raspberry Tart
Want a quick, beautiful, gourmet raw food dessert recipe that tastes like heaven? Throw together this little tart and your guests will be impressed. Start with a quick ganache, throw in some raspberries and a little nut crust and with in minutes, you have this beautiful dessert.
We will be announcing the contest winner on Saturday…stay tuned!!
Oil ring mold and sprinkle with cacao powder.
Pat crust into bottom of ring mold.
Spread in thin layer of ganache.
Top with raspberries.
Top off with another layer of raspberries, refrigerate!
MAKES ONE 3-INCH TART
- 1/2 cup Almonds, ground fine
- 2 tablespoons Cacao
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Agave
- Combine all ingredients and pat 1/4 inch layer into the ring mold.
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Agave
- 1/4 cup Coconut Butter*, softened
- Whisk together all ingredients
- 1 Pint raspberries
- Pat crust into 3 ” ring mold to make a crust 1/4″ thick. Press hard to make solid.
- Top with a thin layer of the ganache. Top the ganache with a layer of raspberries, then fill with ganache to 1/2″ from top of mold. Top with raspberries.
- Refrigerate until firm, carefully un-mold, pushing up from the bottom.
*Coconut Butter is not the same as coconut oil. See: Coconuts
Post a Comment