Marinated Cucumber Salad
It was a scorcher here in Minneapolis on Monday. We broke a bunch of records as our temp climbed to 103 degrees. To top it off, there were high winds! It was crazy weather. When it gets that hot, I want cool, refreshing raw food.
- 2 cucumbers, sliced very thin
- 1 sweet onion, sliced very thin
- 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons organic evaporated palm coconut sugar
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Mix marinade ingredients together.
- Toss in cucumbers and onions.
- Let marinate overnight in refrigerator.