Orange Pomegranate Salad
The holidays are over along with tables full of beautiful festive food. While my body is craving clean, healthy raw food, my mind still is looking for beauty. Time for a festive salad! Oranges, pomegranate, pecans and greens topped with an orange chia seed dressing. Quick, festive and delicious!
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 orange
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Tear romaine and place on plate in a circle.
- Remove the membranes from the orange slices and place on top of the romaine.
- Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and top with the pecan pieces.
- Pour dressing over top.
Orange Chia Seed Dressing
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Whisk all ingredients and pour on top of salad.