Pear Squash Purée with Pecans and Rosemary
Are you looking for some great raw food recipes for a side-dish on your Thanksgiving table? This super easy Pear Squash Purée is perfect! Super simple to make, great flavor combinations and refreshingly raw! We already know how healthy and tasty raw squash is. The addition of the ripe pear gives it a little natural sweetness and rounds out the flavor. Give it a try! You can find more wonderful Thanksgiving Recipes here: Rawmazing Holidays
- 2 large pears, cored, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 cups cubed butternut squash, peeled.
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- Place pears in food process or high-speed blender. Blend until liquified.
- Add squash, a few chunks at a time until well blended.
- Stir in cloves and coriander.
- Serve topped with pecans and rosemary.