Spicy Veggie Raw Food “Stir Fry”
The most important raw food recipes that I have in my collection are for quick and easy main dishes that really satisfy. Wanting something a little spicy and a lot flavorful. I threw some ingredients in the food processor. Tasting as I went along, I came up with one of my favorites to date. Starting with the parsnip rice, I threw in a couple more veggies and topped it off with a spicy sauce. It is fun, fast and the flavors are great. Don’t be intimidated by the parsnip rice. The flavor is very mild and when combined with the other ingredients, makes a great meal.
Parsnips are full of vitamin C, have tons of fiber and are high in folic acid. They are a good source of niacin, magnesium, thiamine and potassium. They also have vitamins B6 and E.
- 2 cups Chopped Parsnips
- 2 Carrots
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- 3/4 cup Broccoli, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- Finely chop parsnips, carrots, and pine nuts and place in bowl. If you are using a food processor to do this, you will want to do each separately. Combine with chopped broccoli and sliced mushrooms.
- Stir to combine.
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Sun dried Tomatoes (soft)
- 1 teaspoon Chili Peppers (dried)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon Nama Shoyu
- 1 tablespoon Agave (Optional)
- Combine all ingredients in food processor, process until well combined.
- Stir into “rice mixture”.