Chocolate Dried Cranberry Pecan Flat Bread
Once again, I found myself with an abundance of sprouted wheat berries on my hands. I made the Onion Flat Bread and Cinnamon Pomegranate Bread. With the left over wheat berries, I wanted to create a raw food recipe with cacao to make a nice little dessert bread to have a healthy way to satisfy those sweet tooth cravings later in the evening.
- 3 cups sprouted wheat berries
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Place wheat berries in food processor and process until mashed.
- Add Cacao and agave. Pulse a few times to combine.
- Add Craisins and Pecans. Pulse quickly to combine but do not over process the craisins and pecans.
- Spread on teleflex sheet for dehydrator. Score with a dull knife.
- Dehydrate for 8 hours, separate at score lines, flip and dehydrate until dry.