Raw Blueberry Flax Pancakes
Sunday mornings have always been a special time for my daughters and I. The luxury of being able to sleep in and rising to make a big breakfast was the traditional way we celebrated. My girls are now living in Colorado and Sundays seem to beckon to me in a completely different way, but I still find myself craving that day’s tradition of a special breakfast. With that as my inspiration, I threw together a few things and came up with these yummy blueberry flax pancakes. They do take a couple of hours in the dehydrator so plan ahead just a little.
MAKES FIVE 5-INCH PANCAKES
- 1/2 cup flax seeds (ground)
- 1 cup flax seeds (not ground)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup coconut (unsweetened, dried)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Dehydrate at 145 for one hour, flip and then dehydrate for 30 minutes at 114.
You may also enjoy: