Sun Dried Tomato Spread Two!
As promised on Tuesday, here is part two of the Sun Dried Tomato Spread Recipe! I am all about quick and easy raw food recipes, and it doesn’t get any quicker and easier than this. By simply taking a half of a cup of the spread recipe posted Tuesday, adding a little water and a bunch of veggies, you have a super healthy, super quick, very tasty dinner. I used yellow squash for the “noodles”.
You can load this sauce with as many veggies as you want. Use your favorites to make a really chunky sauce.
- 2 cups Mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons Nama Shoyu
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Agave (optional)
- Slice mushrooms.
- Mix together nama shoyu, olive oil and agave (if desired).
- Pour over mushrooms, stir to combine. Let sit to marinate for at least 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
- 1/2 cup Sun Dried Tomato Spread (for recipe click: HERE)
- 1/4 cup Filtered Water
- 1 cup Pea Pods, chopped
- 1/4 cup Sun dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 Yellow Squash
- Add water to sauce, whisk to thin out. Add chopped veggies and mix together.
- Make noodles with spiralizer or by thinly slicing squash. Top noodles with sauce.
Chef’s Note: You can add tons of veggies to this sauce. Other favorites are broccoli and tomatoes.